Ugadi falls on the first day of Chaitra month in the Panchang and is celebrated on March 29, 2017. This auspicious festival is celebrated as the New Year’s Day, in some parts of India including Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telengana. We have the large collection of Ugadi messages that can be sent in different ways including SMS Messaging, Beautiful and meaning full Quotes. Along with enjoying you can send Happy Ugadi SMS, Messages to your friends and family members.
Happy Ugadi Wishes
- This Ugadi, I’m wishing you a life filled with peace, cheer and laughter.
I pray that you gain might and strength to accept life’s ups and downs.
- Happy Ugadi to you!
- May you blessed this Ugadi.
May the New Year bring you a life that is
Successful, abundant, prosperous and contenting.
Have a happy Ugadi!
- Put all the shadows of the past behind
Let’s look forward to new start
Realize new aspirations and dreams
Find new courage and hope to achieve them.
Wishing you an Ugadi filled with happiness and fun. ugadi wishes Ramadan Wishes
- Welcome the New Year with complete anticipation, hope and eagerness.Look forward to a bountiful year of prosperity, satisfaction and peace.
- May Ugadi festival be the start of your successful and prosperous life.
I wish you all the best this year!
Wishing you a very Happy Ugadi! world health day themes
- New start, Happy earth day messages
May Ugadi Festival bring you all of them.
The festival of joy and abundance…
The jumpstart of the bright and contenting life…
May your heart be filled with love and fulfillment this Ugadi!
- Best wishes to you this New Year,
Celebrate this Ugadi with heart filled with fulfillment and joy.
childrens day wishes dussehra wallpaper
- Be Happy, Have Fun and Enjoy this Ugadi
I wish that you and your family have the brightest returns of the yearHappy Ugadi! Easte Sunday Wishes
- I hope that Ugadi Festival brings in
Abundance, Prosperity and Good Fortune for you. Happy mothers day wallpapers
Have a wonderful and blessed Ugadi!
- May Ugadi festival bring in harmony, love and peace to your family.
Have a home filled with joy and laughter.
And have a peaceful Ugadi celebration.
Happy Ugadi! world health day slogans Ramadan Status happy dussehra pictures